Juried Outdoor Sculpture Show and Art and Music Fest
Saturday, June 15th 2013
SCHEDULE OF SCULPT EVV EVENTSAll events are free and open to the public
- 5:30pm–6:15 p.m. Live Music: Calabash
AFFILIATED EVENTS:The Home Brewers Beer Tasting series
an allied event promoting the economic development of Haynie’s Corner, will take place at 57 Adams, across from the Alhambra Theater, from 4:30 p.m.-10:00 p.m. for ticket information:
homebrewerseries.com or call 812.483.2347
Blackford's Grove Gallery Stroll
Art lovers can walk from SculptEVV to the Blackford’s Grove Gallery Stroll which starts just across the street on Washington Avenue
- The River City Food Co-op, 116 Washington Avenue , open 9 am to 5 pm;
- Soap Solutions, 44 Washington Avenue; open 10 am to 3 pm;
- Billy Hedel’s Studio & Gallery, 916 SE Sixth Street open 12 pm to 3 pm;
- Patchwork Central, 100 Washington Avenue, open 1 pm to 3 pm.
PARKING:If the city parking lot at the corner of Washington and S.E. 2nd Streets is full, Center of Hope church invites visitors to the opening to park in their parking lot at 808 SE 3rd St
WHAT IS SCULPT EVV?Sculpt EVV is a nationally-advertised, juried outdoor sculpture exhibition that displays sculptures from all over the continental United States on approximately 2 1/2 city blocks in Evansville's Art's District. Free Admission to all events at the June 15th opening!
- Tours of the exhibition
- Live music from noon to midnight
- Art fair noon to 7:00 p.m.
- $36,500 in awards for the sculptors announced at 8:00 p.m.
- $20,000 Purchase Award
- $10,000 First Place
- $5,000 Second place
- $1,000 Third Place
- $500 People's Choice Award
Congratulations to the 2013 Finalists!We are proud to announce that the following ten sculptors have work in the 2013 show.
Click on an image below to see its slideshow:
Sculpt EVV Outdoor Sculpture Show and Art and Music Festival opens on June 15 with the following events that are free and open to the public:
- Free Guided Tours of Sculpt EVV Juried Outdoor Sculpture Show 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
- Art booths 10:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
- Live music and food vendors 11: 00 a.m. -midnight
- Beer and wine garden at the Bokkeh Lounge 2:00 p.m. midnight
- Hand crafted furniture show (title TBA) and Inspired by Sculpture exhibitions in the 56-58 Adams galleries
- $36,500 in awards and prizes announced 8:00 p.m.
Check out the Adventures in Sculpture article in the January 27 edition of the Sunday Evansville Courier.
Announces its 2012 Award Winners!
View the complete exhibition by visiting the 2012 online Catalogue.
What is ?
is part of the City of Evansville and University of Southern Indiana partnership to improve the quality of life for Evansville residents.
juried outdoor sculpture show celebrates the City of Evansville's bicentennial (1812-2012) as well as the commitment to an art-filled future. The newly dedicated Arts District outdoor gallery and adjacent sculpture park are the venues for the exhibition's approximately 10-12 artworks.
Allied events, including the Arts Council of Southwest Indiana's juried arts fair, ARTEVV, and Arts Council and University of Southern Indiana juried ceramics show CLAYEVV (see http://www.artswin.org/ for both) will open at the same time and site as .
Sign up for our mailing list to stay up to date on events and information